[petsc-dev] exascale applications and PETSc usefulness

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 8 14:22:38 CDT 2016

   Geoffrey,

     Thanks for the information. If there is specific things we can add to TAO that would help you out please let us know. We don't really have a TAO development team that can just implement new solvers but Todd is now spending some time on TAO and we always want to add new functionality that is actually useful for people as opposed to not useful.

    Barry