[petsc-dev] block size information in gamg

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 14 10:05:15 CDT 2016

Stefano, There is a bug, I think, that was discussed on an earlier thread
and it did not get resolved AFAIK. If you feel like folding this into this
project (if you page it back in) then that would be nice. Here is a quote:

My pull request for snes/ex56 has:

ierr = VecNorm(xx,NORM_INFINITY,&mdisp[iter]);CHKERRQ(ierr);

When I tried to use VecStrideNorm I got the error that block size was not
set. You can't set it manually so I was stuck (not a big deal, but there is
either a bug in Plex or a bug in the way that I am using it).

Mark