[petsc-dev] ok,

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 6 21:44:05 CDT 2016

so you request something that already exists so lets make our tool error on that request, that will make it much easier for users

error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/install_name_tool: for: /Users/barrysmith/Src/petsc/arch-xsdk/lib/libxsdkhypre.12.6.2.dylib (for architecture x86_64) option "-add_rpath /Users/barrysmith/Src/petsc/arch-xsdk/lib" would duplicate path, file already has LC_RPATH for: /Users/barrysmith/Src/petsc/arch-xsdk/lib

  Hello, I'd like to register for your conference.

  I'm sorry sir you are already registered for the conference. But since you have asked to register I have had to cancel your previous registration and now you have no registration for the conference. Have a nice day.