[petsc-dev] GPU regression tests

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Tue May 24 11:19:46 CDT 2016

Hi.

We recently noticed that MatMultTranspose_MPIAIJCUSPARSE does not work. We tried to debug it but it is difficult because we don't know the internal details of Mat.

There might be other cases. It would be convenient to add nightly tests for VECCUDA and MATAIJCUSPARSE (in real and complex scalars). If someone enables TESTEXAMPLES_CUDA and TESTEXAMPLES_CUDA_COMPLEX (in TEST_RUNS by updating configureRegression) we could add a few simple regression tests.

Jose