[petsc-dev] Tech Connect World Innovation Conference 2016 Attendees List

Ruben Stolk ruben.stolk at expeditedatalist.com
Thu May 5 13:50:14 CDT 2016

Hi,

I understand your company is participating in the upcoming event
"TechConnect World Innovation Conference 2016" scheduled on May 22 to May 25
at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.

I was wondering if it interests you in reaching out to opt-in contact list
of all the attendees who will be attending this exhibition. This list can be
used unlimited times for your pre and post campaign.

Our data fields include: Contact Name, title, email, phone, fax, company
-name, web, physical address (City, state, country), revenue, employee size,
SIC code, NAICS code, Primary industry

Please let me know if you are interested in acquiring the list and I will
send you more details on   counts and other useful information.

If you think I should be talking to someone else in your company, please
forward this email to him/her.

I appreciate your time and consideration.

Best Wishes,

Ruben Stolk |Online Marketing Executive

SERVICES -Consumer List | Technology List | Healthcare list | Event
Promotion | Email Appending | Email Campaigns | SEO |Content writing|
Telemarketing services

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with "Leave-Out" in
subject line.