[petsc-dev] Known outdated sections of the User's Manual?

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 09:01:37 CDT 2016

That makes sense - is " the modern way" to get the data into an
environment with robust visualization, as fast as possible? For small
things, personally I am a fan of dumping PETSc binaries and opening
them in MATLAB (doesn't require any special configuration on the
library anymore, as far as I can tell), and I think that also works
with python. That also works well dumping to VTK. This is a topic
which might be very welcome for beginners in the tutorials, as there
is often an expectation of being able to scope things.