[petsc-dev] MatMFFDSetType

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jun 23 22:58:55 CDT 2016

hi,

On 24/06/16 15:24, Barry Smith wrote:
>    If you can send me a simple Fortran program where it ignores the values set in the code I can track down why it isn't working for you, but in all my tests it won't ignore the value in the code.

The code I'm using isn't simple, unfortunately.

I just tried debugging down into MatFDColoringApply_BAIJ() and checking
coloring->htype, and it is definitely still wp, even if I've previously
called MatMFFDSetType() with argument "ds".

Would it be worth trying to fix the problem preventing me from calling
MatMFFDSetType() with argument MATMFFD_DS instead of "ds"?

I will try debugging into MatMFFDSetType() and seeing what it's doing
when I pass in "ds".

- Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher