[petsc-dev] Strange failure in PetscSF when using Open MPI 1.10.2 in OS X Travis-CI

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 05:55:18 CDT 2016

On 17 June 2016 at 11:15, Lawrence Mitchell
<lawrence.mitchell at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
> https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/pull-requests/497/sf-handle-case-where-base-datatype-was-not/diff
>
> I'm intermittently online for the next two weeks, so may be slow to respond to comments.

We need this fix in branch maint, too. So either update the PR, or
I'll decline the current one and make a new one.

--
Lisandro Dalcin

4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
al-Khawarizmi Bldg (Bldg 1), Office # 0109
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
http://www.kaust.edu.sa

Office Phone: +966 12 808-0459