[petsc-dev] reading vector from HDF5 with DMPlex

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Feb 15 16:22:43 CST 2016

On 15/02/16 20:36, Matthew Knepley wrote:
> Sorry I took too long. It has been hectic this semester. The logic is
> somewhat complicated with
> regard to global and local here, but it is to ensure that boundary
> values are put in on output. I
> am not sure how to make it more transparent, but I am willing to take
> suggestions.

Thanks Matt.

I see now the documentation for VecLoad() does say "The input file must
contain the full global vector...".

Maybe it'd be useful to add a note to the VecView() documentation saying
that the vectors to view should be global rather than local?

- Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher
Senior Research Fellow