[petsc-dev] configure error

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 28 22:03:22 CST 2016

  Mark,

   Yes this is odd. You clearly have --download-fblaslapack=1  but then in the file it has

TEST alternateConfigureLibrary from config.packages.fblaslapack(/global/u2/m/madams/petsc/config/BuildSystem/config/package.py:761)
TESTING: alternateConfigureLibrary from config.packages.fblaslapack(config/BuildSystem/config/package.py:761)
  Called if --with-packagename=0; does nothing by default

   I suggest try removing all options except the --download-fblaslapack=1 and the compiler names and the --with-batch and see if it goes through. Do not cut and past but type each argument; it could be some strange character being pass in you cannot see.

   Barry