[petsc-dev] TR: Contribution proposal about the computation of (harmonic) Ritz pairs within GMRES

TARDIEU Nicolas nicolas.tardieu at edf.fr
Fri Nov 20 12:00:30 CST 2015

Dear PETSc Team,

May I request your opinion of the development proposal in the following mail.
This work has been carried out in the framework of a PhD thesis ; besides the scientific goals, the proposed features are intended to be integrated in the open-source software Code_Aster, a general purpose finite element solver developed at EDF R&D, in particular for nuclear safety assessment.
In order to ensure the perennity of the development, their integration within PETSc is crucial.

This is why I gently request your position on their integration in PETSc. Let us know your policy on the subject and do not hesitate to request for extra integration work if needed.

Best regards,
Nicolas

[cid:image001.png at 01D123C5.B8E415A0]

Nicolas Tardieu