[petsc-dev] petsc branching methodology?

JR Cary cary at txcorp.com
Mon Nov 2 20:01:24 CST 2015

Thanks, Jed.

Just in case anyone has any thoughts, ideas, experience along this
direction...

We have multiple internal library projects, lib1, lib2,...., and then
multiple applications, app1, app2, app3, all in different repos, and we
are trying to come up with a branching/merging strategy that gives the
best compromise between stability and agility.

Thx.....John