[petsc-dev] new P^1.5 algorithm in VecAssembleBegin?

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Fri May 29 10:23:16 CDT 2015

I don't need your branch because 1) we are not doing any communication in
this VecAssembly and I added the IGNORE stuff just to make sure and 2) we
are catching load imbalance from another part of the code, I am now sure.
I can now see that VecAssemblyBegin's timers do not report this type of
load imbalance because it starts with a synch.  This is what I suspected
but I was wondering why the timers did not report this load imbalance.