[petsc-dev] git bisection failure

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 28 18:53:46 CDT 2015

   This snapshot of PETSc is broken for MPI that don't explicitly list a mpi include directory.

File "/global/u2/m/madams/petsc/config/BuildSystem/config/packages/parmetis.py", line 26, in formCMakeConfigureArgs
    args.append('-DMPI_INCLUDE_PATH='+self.mpi.include[0])

   To get passed it add a -with-mpi-include=/pathtoincludedirectorywhereyouknowmpi.his to the configure arguments.

   Barry