[petsc-dev] Seeming performance regression with GAMG

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Tue May 5 07:24:42 CDT 2015

FYI, I have pushed this fix into master.  And to help searchers here is the
syntax change:

-pc_gamg_square_graph false --> -pc_gamg_square_graph 0
-pc_gamg_square_graph true --> -pc_gamg_square_graph 1
-pc_gamg_square_graph true --> -pc_gamg_square_graph 100 // pre January
2015 behavior: square infinity levels

Mark