[petsc-dev] Missing Fortran interfaces

John O'Sullivan jp.osullivan at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Jun 12 17:54:16 CDT 2015

Hi,

We're working on changing variables during an SNES solve so that we can handle phase changes.

I'm looking into using SNESSetUpdate but there doesn't seem to be a fortran interface. I get an error:

  "_snessetupdate_", referenced from:
      _MAIN__ in phaseChange.o

I've looked in the interface files and can't find it either. I tried writing one myself but things get a bit too complicated to guess...

Can an interface be added please?

Is this the best to do variable switching? If not where would be the right place and are there Fortran interfaces? We will be changing from Pressure, Temperature to Pressure, Saturation etc. But for now I'm just working on a simple example code.

Cheers
John

--
Dr John O'Sullivan