[petsc-dev] prefix installs and lib/petsc-conf

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 20 17:43:00 CST 2015

  How about?

    share/petsc/matlab,python,julia/ non-generated stuff
    lib/petsc/matlab,python,julia/ generated stuff for example Matlab .mex files

    lib/petsc/conf

    include/petsc/finclude,private,mpiuni  (note some generated stuff goes in here; could put it in lib/petsc/include but that seems silly to me)

    bin/petsc/mpiexec.uni  when using uni
    bin/petsc/uninstall.py

    So moving all the petsc_xx directories to petsc/xx

   What do you all think?

   Barry