[petsc-dev] FW: More Fortran Interfaces

John O'Sullivan jp.osullivan at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jan 14 02:55:39 CST 2015

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble working out how to use the fortran interfaces for DMPlexGetFaceFields, DMPlexGefFaceGeometry that Matt sorted out.

>From Matt's email I understand I'm supposed to use a PetscScalar array with an extra dimension for the fgeom structure but I not really sure how this should look?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
John

--

Dr John O'Sullivan
Lecturer

Sorry, this is a really bad time of year for me with family and work travel. I can put in the Fortran bindings this week I think.
I do not know how to handle structs in Fortran (will ask Fortran gurus). Right now, I am just going to make a PetscScalar
array with one more dimension since the struct is a bunch of Scalars, and you will have to index into it treating the struct
as another dim.

Thanks very much!

Cheers
John