[petsc-dev] PETSc and threads

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 9 23:27:35 CST 2015

> On Jan 9, 2015, at 11:20 PM, Jed Brown <jed at jedbrown.org> wrote:

>> It's like someone has attached a fog maker to your Mailer.
>
> I had several related threads running today.  I hope there wasn't too
> much cross-talk.

  It is more than today, it seems sometime in the reason past you've come around to the Rusty Lusk pure MPI model is the way to go (in the abstract) but for whatever reason you never got around to or wanted to state it explicitly. Sort of like the guy who accepted Christ and starting bringing him up in conversation but never actually came out to everyone about his new found faith.