[petsc-dev] Sanity Check for were initial conditions are set in example ex45

Alletto, John M john.m.alletto at lmco.com
Fri Oct 31 13:29:59 CDT 2014

All,

Please provide me with a sanity check of where the initial conditions get set in the Laplacian program example 45

Currently I assign the initial voltages to a 3-D array called barray in  ComputeRHS, these very between 0 and 100;

I initially believed initialization was occurring in ComputeRHS, but because my final output goes from 0 to 1, I am questioning my understanding of where the initial conditions go.

Can you set me straight?

Thanks
John