[petsc-dev] [petsc-users] petsc git next branch *is* unwound!

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 2 11:26:25 CDT 2014

balay at asterix /home/balay/petsc (master=)
$ git co next
Switched to branch 'next'
Your branch is behind 'origin/next' by 1963 commits, and can be fast-forwarded.
  (use "git pull" to update your local branch)
balay at asterix /home/balay/petsc (next<)

Did old next get remerged into new next? Should I rewind it again?

Satish