[petsc-dev] I don't like the location of cmakeboot.py cmakegen.py

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 1 15:45:46 CDT 2014

   Jed,

   I don’t like the location of cmakeboot.py  cmakegen.py

   They don’t belong in the root config directory, since they are just some particular special tool. Do they belong in the recently created config/BuildSystem/config/utilities or somewhere else?

   Branch barry/remove-sidl

  Thanks

   Barry

~/Src/petsc  barry/remove-sidl $ ls config
BuildSystem   builder.py    cmakeboot.py  cmakegen.py   configure.py  install.py
PETSc         builder2.py   cmakeboot.pyc cmakegen.pyc  examples      manifest.in