[petsc-dev] TS ex11 crashing in parallel

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Thu May 29 23:01:00 CDT 2014

hi

On 30/05/14 14:42, Matthew Knepley wrote:

> Adrian, here is the easiest way to get this working:
>
>   cd $PETSC_ARCH/externalpackages/sowing-*
>   cd src/bfort
>   <Copy in the attached bfort.c>
>   make
>   make install
>   cd $PETSC_DIR
>   make allfortranstubs
>   make

That all went ok and my little test code snippet for PetscFV now works
ok. Success!

> And you can check it with
>
>   cd src/dm/impls/plex/examples/tutorials
>   make ex3f90
>   ./ex3f90

This didn't actually work though... strangely, make ex3f90 gives me:

ex3f90.F:6:0: fatal error: finclude/petsc.h90: No such file or directory

Weird, because that's the same include as in my little code snippet. The
only thing different I can see is the format- I used free format and
ex3f90 seems to be fixed format?

- Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher