[petsc-dev] sizeof(PetscInt) from buildsystem

Aron Ahmadia aron at ahmadia.net
Tue May 6 08:46:57 CDT 2014

One way to do this is to consult the reconfigure-* script.  If
the -with-64-bit-indices flag is set, then you've got 64-bit ints.
 Otherwise, you've got 32-bit ints.

Any particular reason petsc4py doesn't work for you here?  Lisandro wrote
some rather sophisticated parsing of the PETSc install as part of the
petsc4py configuration (which is mostly Cython-driven).