[petsc-dev] DMPlexComputeCellGeometryFVM from fortran

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Mar 17 23:15:54 CDT 2014

hi, I'm trying to use the DMPlexComputeCellGeometryFVM() function from a
fortran program, but when I compile and link it complains:

undefined reference to `dmplexcomputecellgeometryfvm_'

I am running the 'next' branch of PETSc (having previously tried the
master branch) and configured with --with-fortran-interfaces=1. At the
top of my code I have #include <finclude/petsc.h90>.

I noticed the fortran interfaces to some other functions (e.g.
DMPlexCreateFromDAG) also seemed to be missing in older versions (e.g.
the 'maint' branch)- is this one perhaps still to be added too?

Thanks, Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher
Department of Engineering Science