[petsc-dev] PETSc 3.5.0 compilation on Windows and OpenMP with pthread

Baros Vladimir vbaros at hsr.ch
Thu Jul 3 08:37:16 CDT 2014

So it could be that the external packages were using OpenMP because compiled applications from my build require an openmp dll.

With this build I compiled a static version of pthreads-win32 from here:
https://www.sourceware.org/pthreads-win32/

and PETSc compiled with those libs. Also configuration stage passed without problems.

But at the end the tests failed with the unresolved PetscThreadCommCreate_PThread

Vladimir