[petsc-dev] What happened to -log_summary_python?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 30 18:50:02 CST 2014

   Matt,

    Ok, I took a look at that and see why I deleted it.

   I had hoped my new viewer with PetscLogView_Detailed() which can be accessed with -log_view :filename:ascii_info_detail could be used instead of PetscLogViewPython()

   It, in theory, provides more information since it provides the values for each process so you can do any kind of cross process statistics you want. Or you can just add up the values from each process.

   Anyways, if you can’t use it let me know and we can iterate on PetscLogView_Detailed() to make it useful.

   Barry