[petsc-dev] [petsc-users] PETSc/VC12 compilation

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 14 13:16:17 CST 2014

    Hmm, if the user provides --with-cc='win32fe cl’  shouldn’t we automatically add --with-cxx='win32fe cl’ as well?

It does not harm (right?) and will prevent this from hitting other people in the future.

   Barry

Request-assigned: balay automatically add --with-cxx='win32fe cl’  if --with-cc='win32fe cl’ is provided?