[petsc-dev] PETSc object management of MPI communicators

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 9 17:12:55 CST 2014

   You overstate my thought processes. I actually started with the most naive approach possible and gradually refined it to the present form as roadblocks to the naiver approaches appeared. Satish also contributed to getting the code right a great deal.   Bill knew how to do it all along, of course, he just didn’t tell us the needed details.

   Barry