[petsc-dev] adding Report Typo and Errors link to manual pages

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 6 16:15:33 CST 2014

"Nystrom, William D" <wdn at lanl.gov> writes:

> When I click on your URL and then click on "Report Typos and Errors", I get a window
> that pops up to get me to setup evolution.  But I don't use evolution.

This is the same thing that happens if you click any mailto link in your
browser.  You can change the default email client.  It seems strange
that this configuration tidbit would still be a problem, but a more
braindead alternative is to do a form submission instead of email (the
form submission can just send email to petsc-maint, though it probably
needs a CAPTCHA).