[petsc-dev] Changing Mat block size?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 14 07:54:27 CST 2014

  Change MatCreateShell() to take the block size

  Note that we should probably also change MatCreateSeqAIJ() and MatCreateAIJ() to take the block size now before a release.

   The “convenience” constructors are suppose to be convenient, if they stop being convenient then it is reasonable to change them.

   Barry