[petsc-dev] assuming sizeof(PetscInt) <= sizeof(PetscScalar)

Peter Brune brune at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Feb 8 18:12:37 CST 2014

I'll get this stuff out of MatCoarsen and PCGAMG.  I will note that
users/developers wouldn't do this if there were a good way of taking
indices or proc/index pairs out of scatters.

One thought on --with-64-bit-indices --with-precision=single: reducing over 4
billion floats sounds like a bad time.

- Peter