[petsc-dev] Sean is going to love this

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Dec 28 21:27:21 CST 2014

  Sean,

    brew install /homebrew/science/petsc
    brew install /homebrew/science/petsc --HEAD --with-x11

  Is there any reason not to use home-brew for everything now? Should we be working with the homebrew/science guys to work out the rough edges? (Like their hypre build is sequential and they don't pass the MPI compiler wrappers properly to build packages and ... and ...)

  Barry