[petsc-dev] Fwd: [ideas-xsdk] common configure/cmake arguments for XSDK packages ready for testing

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 22 14:53:12 CST 2014

  Redirecting Jed's question specifically for PETSc configure.

  Can we/should we save the modules setting at configure time and then check them always at make time? Is some environmental variable set that has a unique value based on the modules loaded?

  If this is a common problem for us then we should be doing this.

  Barry