[petsc-dev] More Fortran Interfaces

John O'Sullivan jp.osullivan at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Dec 8 04:00:41 CST 2014

Hi,

I'm working with Adrian on our PetSc project at the University of Auckland. I think I've found a couple more fortran interfaces that are missing:

DMPlexGetFaceFields
DMPlexGefFaceGeometry

I get the error:

  "_dmplexgetfacefields_", referenced from:
      _rhs_darcy_local.2542 in darcy.o
  "_dmplexgetfacegeometry_", referenced from:
      _rhs_darcy_local.2542 in darcy.o

I haven't got to the restore stage yet but I think probably these ones are missing too:

DMPlexRestoreFaceFields
DMPlexRestoreFaceGeometry

Also I'm having trouble declaring a pointer to a PetscFVFaceGeom type to use with the DMPlexGetFaceGeometry. Is there a trick to this or maybe its definition in fortran is missing too?

Thanks very much!

Cheers
John

--