[petsc-dev] Problem with generateetags.py

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 4 10:24:48 CDT 2014

The code was was added in a few months back - and there is no reported
issue [by petsc-dev users] or in nightlybuilds since then - so this
issue must be something else.

Is it reproduceable in a clean repo?

git clean -f -d -x

I think we need the *.tex files in 'etags' file [and currently we
process the same files for ctags aswell]

Satish