[petsc-dev] HDF5 Viewer for Fortran 90

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 30 13:55:39 CDT 2013

Looks like we need custom bindings for
PetscErrorCode  PetscViewerHDF5PushGroup(PetscViewer viewer, const char *name)
PetscErrorCode  PetscViewerHDF5GetGroup(PetscViewer viewer, const char **name)

Will take a look.

Fortran bindings don't make sense for these two?
PetscErrorCode  PetscViewerHDF5Open(MPI_Comm comm, const char name[], PetscFileMode type, PetscViewer *hdf5v)
PetscErrorCode  PetscViewerHDF5GetFileId(PetscViewer viewer, hid_t *file_id)

Satish