[petsc-dev] Preconditioners for GPU

Paul Mullowney paulm at txcorp.com
Mon May 6 10:48:15 CDT 2013

Hi Andrea,

The matrix type, aijcusparse has an ILU(n) (and ICC(n) for symmetric
problems) preconditioner. The factorization is done on the CPU. The
solves are done on the GPU via the cusparse library.

In the configure, do --download-txpetscgpu=yes

I would also look at:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/docs/manualpages/Mat/MATSEQAIJCUSPARSE.html

for information on the aijcusparse class.

-Paul