[petsc-dev] PETSc multi-GPU assembly - current status

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 2 09:39:49 CDT 2013

Hi Dave,

> I'm not aware of any polynomial preconditioners for the gpu available in petsc with
> or without the txpetscgpu package.  I'd love to try them out if they were though
> and would love to hear that I am wrong.

Hmm, Paul mentioned the following paper a couple of weeks back:

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?reload=true&arnumber=6319205&contentType=Conference+Publications

from which I concluded that this is already part of the txpetscgpu
package. Paul, this is the case, isn't it?

Best regards,
Karli