[petsc-dev] Reminder planning release soon

Paul Mullowney paulm at txcorp.com
Wed Mar 20 14:01:02 CDT 2013

Ok. Being a git novice, I don't know how to pull from my branch.  I tried:

git clone https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc.git/
cd petsc
git checkout -b pm/aijcusparse-icc

However, I don't see the changes which include the ICC functionality.
What am I doing wrong? I also tried the following which didn't work.
git checkout -b remotes/origin/pm/aijcusparse-icc

What am I doing wrong?
-Paul