[petsc-dev] Graph of dependencies in include/

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 11 15:14:33 CDT 2013

Hi Barry and others,

I've created another script based on the first one to deal with src/.
The good news is that there do not seem to be cyclic dependencies.
(You certainly want to view this on a WIDE screen :-) )

I think the visualization can be improved by splitting the graph into
one for each submodule so that it is clearer if headers outside the
respective module are included.

Best regards,
Karli