[petsc-dev] Resolving merge conflicts in bitbucket fork?

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 10 12:57:59 CDT 2013

Hi all,
   I've searched for an answer, but can't find anything... bitbucket is telling me I have merge conflicts with petsc-dev
when I ask it to sync with petsc-dev.  I can't find a way to merge just some of the commits to petsc-dev to figure out
where the conflict is.  Is there a way to do this through bitbucket?  I don't see a way to do this locally, since that's
just a clone of the fork.

Thanks.

- tim

  phone (gvoice): (608) 354-1459      1500 Engineering Dr.
             fax: (608) 263-4499      Madison, WI 53706