[petsc-dev] Fine-grained style checker script ready

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 5 16:31:49 CST 2013

Hi again,

the script for checking modified/added files based on `hg status` is now
in place:
  src/contrib/style/hgstylecheck.sh

What is the best way to integrate it into make? I thought about
something like
  $> make stylecheck
but this is somewhat misleading since it only checks modified/added
files, not the full source tree. The alternative
  $> make stylecheckdiff
is probably too lengthy. Maybe
  $> make stylediff
? Other suggestions?