[petsc-dev] moab nightlybuild failure

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 28 07:55:58 CDT 2013

"Vijay S. Mahadevan" <vijay.m at gmail.com> writes:

> Moab releases do have a configure script and only moab-dev needs autoreconf.

Barry would prefer to have petsc-dev track moab-dev to reduce the
latency when collaborating.  In that case, it looks like either cmake or
autoreconf are needed, butt that's okay as far as I'm concerned.
Alternatively, we could leave --download-moab at the release and expect
developers working on new features to have their own install of MOAB,
thus using --with-moab-dir=/path/to/local/moab instead of
--download-moab.