[petsc-dev] moab nightlybuild failure

Timothy J. Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 27 20:47:05 CDT 2013

I've been mulling whether by default petsc should point to a release tarball anyway, I think it should (4.6 being the latest).

Any time you grab directly from git you can expect to have to run autoreconf, since by policy we don't store configure file in the report.

- tim

(Sent from an Androd that dosnt autocorect as wel as an ipone)