[petsc-dev] google gives wrong PETSc users manual

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 11 00:03:07 CDT 2013

Just a note on 'canonical' redirect: The old version docs won't be
searchable anymore.

i.e currently search for 'petsc users manual 3.4' or 'petsc users
manual 3.2' etc work correctly. But after 'canonical' redirect' is
setup - all searches will go to petsc-current/manual.pdf

[for ex: try 'petsc 3.3 MatMult' - which currently uses html
'canonical' redirect]

Satish