[petsc-dev] Q/A: submiminor on PETSc

Toby D. Young tyoung at ippt.pan.pl
Wed Jul 31 06:03:15 CDT 2013

I have been out of the loop for around-about-a-half-a-year by now, so
please forgive me while I catch up and get back on track.

What is the deal with PETSc's subminor version these days?

I recall a discussion ages ago, which I do not want to restart because I
do not care *that* much. I recall that subminor was for all purposes
dropped. (No?)

I recently updated petsc-dev to discover it has 3.4.2 version number.
Where did the "2" come from in petsc-dev and what does it mean to users?
I completely missed "0" and "1" somehow, but like I said, I've been out of
the loop...

Best regs,
	Toby

------

Toby D. Young
Assistant Professor

Division of Computational Method
Institute of Fundamental Technological Research
of the Polish Academy of Sciences
ul Pawinskiego 5b
02-106 Warsaw
Poland

www: http://www.ippt.pan.pl/~tyoung

Session on grid-based quantum many-body theory:
http://www.ippt.pan.pl/~tyoung/icnaam.html