[petsc-dev] Pushing to 'master'

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 4 11:31:46 CDT 2013

Jed,
Double checking, here is my configure options used on petsc machine:

--download-cmake --download-hdf5 --download-metis --download-mpich=1
--download-mumps --download-parmetis --download-scalapack
--download-sundials --download-superlu --download-superlu_dist
--with-cc=gcc --with-clanguage=cxx --with-cxx=g++ --with-debugging=1
--with-fc=gfortran PETSC_ARCH=arch-linux-gcc-gfortran

It tolerates missing {declaring variables}.

Hong