[petsc-dev] moab nightlybuild failure

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 1 13:53:33 CDT 2013

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013, Satish Balay wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2013, Jed Brown wrote:
>
> > Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov> writes:
> >
> > > Ok - fixed in 'balay/fix-moab-git'. Any comments?
> > >
> > > https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/commits/1f16e75d68ca70d003ea3ef4dde0f67dcfe822d6
> >
> > Looks okay.
>
> merged to master now [so that nightly builds can start working]

Error running autoreconf on MOAB: Could not execute "cd /usr/home/balay/petsc.clone-2/externalpackages/moab && /usr/local/bin/autoreconf -fi":
Can't exec "aclocal": No such file or directory at /usr/local/share/autoconf-2.69/Autom4te/FileUtils.pm line 326.
autoreconf-2.69: failed to run aclocal: No such file or directory

Looks like the existance of 'autoreconf' doesn't mean its functional :(

[we need to add in a run test for  autoreconf ..]

Satish