[petsc-dev] concurrencykit

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 19 16:13:31 CST 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com> wrote:

> What is your opinion of the longevity of support? Will we end up
> supporting this library?

Samy, the main developer, seems committed to supporting it, and has
technical investment from his day job at AppNexus. I've conversed with him
a few times and he seems capable. It has had a handful of external
contributors, including a rackspace and linode address. It may not have big
investment now, but I think it's the most viable thing out there right now
and certainly has some industrial users.